Presentation of the website.
- Owner : Skiloc Chamonix – 253 Avenue Courmayeur, 74400 Chamonix
- Publication Manager : Emmanuel Renault – email@example.com
- The publication manager is a natural person or a legal person.
- Creation : Alticom.fr - 1 route du rosay, 74700 Sallanches, France - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Host : OVH – 2 Rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix
- DPO (data protection officer) : email@example.com
- Credits : Skiloc Chamonix, Alticom.fr, Unsplash.com
General conditions of use of the site and services offered.
The use of the site www.skiloc-chamonix.fr implies the full and complete acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the site www.skiloc-chamonix.fr are invited to consult them regularly.
This site is normally accessible to users at any time. An interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided by Skiloc Chamonix, which will then endeavor to communicate to users before the dates and times of the intervention.
Description of the services provided.
The website www.skiloc-chamonix.fr is intended to provide information on all the activities of the company.Skiloc Chamonix strives to provide information on the website www.skiloc-chamonix.fr as accurate as possible. However, he can not be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by him or the third party partners who provide this information.
All the information indicated on the www.skiloc-chamonix.fr website is given for information only and is subject to change. In addition, the information on the site-au-spectacle.ch website is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they went on line.
Contractual limitations on technical data.
The website can not be held responsible for material damage related to the use of the site. In addition, the user of the site agrees to access the site using recent equipment, not containing viruses and with a browser last generation updated.
Intellectual property and counterfeits.
Skiloc Chamonix is the owner the intellectual property rights or holds the rights to use all the items available on the site, including text, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written permission of : Skiloc Chamonix.
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property.
Limitations of liability.
Skiloc Chamonix can not be held liable for direct or indirect damage to the user's equipment, when accessing the site www.skiloc-chamonix.fr, and resulting from the use of equipment not meeting to the specifications in point 4, either the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility.
Skiloc Chamonix can not also be held liable for consequential damages (such as for example a loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the site www.skiloc-chamonix.fr.
Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users.
Skiloc Chamonix reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate applicable legislation in France, especially the provisions on data protection. Where applicable, Skiloc Chamonix also reserves the right to question the user's civil and / or criminal liability, particularly in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used. (text, photography ...).
Processing of personal data.
In France, personal data are protected in particular by the law n ° 78-87 of January 6th, 1978, the law n ° 2004-801 of August 6th, 2004, the article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of the October 24, 1995.
On the occasion of the use of the site www.skiloc-chamonix.fr, can be collected: the URL of the links through which the user has accessed the site www.skiloc-chamonix.fr, the supplier of user access, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user.
In any case Skiloc Chamonix collects personal information about the user only for the need of certain services offered by the site www.skiloc-chamonix.fr. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he proceeds to input them himself. It is then clear to the site user www.skiloc-chamonix.fr the obligation or not to provide this information.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 38 et seq. Of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms, all users have a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data. concerning him, by making his written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the answer must be sent.
No personal information of the user of the website www.skiloc-chamonix.fr is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any support to third parties. Only the assumption of redemption of Skiloc Chamonix and its rights would allow the transmission of such information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be given the same obligation to store and modify data with respect to the user of the website www.skiloc-chamonix.fr.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the Act of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
People with access to personal data are:
- Mr Emmanuel Renault, Manager of Skiloc Chamonix.
- Mr Ancey Yoan, Manager of Alticom.fr.
Information about contact forms
- Identity of the controller : Mr Emmanuel Renault
- Contact the data protection officer : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose of the treatments : the information entered in the contact forms are used for a request of informations, or an exchange as part of a business relationship between the user and Skiloc Chamonix.
- Who can access to the data : Monsieur Emmanuel Renault.
- Type of data collected : name, e-mail, message, consent.
- Shelf life: 3 years (The personal data of people who have been inactive for 3 years in our database are deleted).
- At any time you can request the rectification or the erasure of your personal data.
- Procedure for exercising the right of rectification and erasure : via our contact form or by mail to Skiloc Chamonix - 253 Avenue Courmayeur, 74400 Chamonix.
Hypertext links and cookies.
The site www.skiloc-chamonix.fr contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the permission of Skiloc Chamonix. However, Skiloc Chamonix does not have the opportunity to check the content of the sites thus visited, and therefore assumes no liability for this fact.
What is a "cookie" ?
A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance.
Shelf life : 13 months
Type of data collected :
- The IP address, it's the address of the computer
- The date and time of connection of a device to our site
- The url, the web address of the internet page from where the device is accessing our site
- The url of the web page accessed by the device consulting our site
- The type of operating system used by the device (Windows, MacOs, Linux, Unix, BeOS...)
- The type and version of the navigation software used by the device (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera...)
- The language of use of the navigation software used by the device
- The identifier and content of a cookie stored in the device
- The type of device used during navigation (computer, phone, tablet...)
Use of data : Tracking user behavior on the site
At any time you can request the deletion of your personal data.
Procedure for exercising your right of rectification and cancellation : via our contact form or by mail at Place au Spectacle - 253 Avenue Courmayeur, 74400 Chamonix.
The refusal to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services.
The user can however configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies:
- Chrome : Click on the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the "Privacy" section, click Preferences. In the "Privacy" tab, you can block cookies.
- Safari : Click on the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by a wheel). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the "Privacy" section, click Content Settings. In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies.
- Firefox : At the top of the browser window, click the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the retention rules to: use the custom settings for the history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies.
- Internet Explorer : Tool tab (pictogram in form of wheel in upper right) / internet options. Click Privacy and choose "Block all cookies". Validate on Ok.
Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction.
Any dispute in connection with the use of the site www.skiloc-chamonix.fr is subject to French law. It is made exclusive jurisdiction to the competent courts of Paris.
The main laws concerned.
Law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, notably modified by the law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
User : Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site.
Personal information / data : "information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of natural persons to whom they apply" (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).